Selling your Whitehorse Home
In the first 70 days of 2021, the average price of a Whitehorse home has increased 20.3% and over the last two years, the average price of real estate in Whitehorse has gone up by 10% per annum. I will share with you my proven marketing plan.
Let’s start with a phone call and establish a time for me to visit your property. I need to see what I am going to be selling. Then we will meet a second time when I will explain my suggested marketing plan following all COVID rules.
This is what I will do for you.
- I will show you recently sold homes, their photos and discuss your home in light of these sales.
- Explain why some homes sell quickly and for more than the asking price while others sit on the market for months and may never sell.
- Offer pricing options and probable outcomes.
- Guide you through my marketing plan for your home.
- Help you prepare your home to maximize its value.
Marketing Your Home
- Incredible Photography, YouTube, Facebook Marketing, Google Advertising, Instagram Ads. Plus more! I can’t reveal all my secrets!
- RE/MAX has a long list of qualified buyers at all price points.Hyper-Local – My priority is to get you the highest price for your property. I network intensely with local agents from all the companies to showcase your home.
- Global Marketing – RE/MAX International. Only RE/MAX has offices in 110 countries and with over 112,000 agents. Brand Power.
- Read my 10 Step Sellers Guide
Experience Counts 16 years and nearly 700 sales, this is my track record. Consistent professional results. Schedule a no-obligation consultation to learn the value of your home or let’s go look at some places, call/text 867.333.1095. Scott Sauer
Yukon Real Estate Expert
The City of Whitehorse has very distinct neighbourhoods, Whistle Bend is the newest, Riverdale the most established and Copper Ridge the largest neighbourhood not to mention all of the rural acreages and country residential homes. Effectively selling Whitehorse Real Estate requires attention to detail and strategic marketing. I’m ready to chat let’s discuss Whitehorse Real Estate, Scott Sauer